If you find your hard drive space is running low, this program will examine your system for large directories and generate a report that will allow you to see at a glance where all your storage is being used and let you free up anything that you don't need.
- AssessTree scans disk drives for large folders and generates reports based on the gathered data
- Will work with any local or network (mapped or UNC) drive or folder
- Useful for finding folders (or users) that are using a lot of space
- Data sortable on Folder Name, Branch Size or Node Size
- Options to restrict listed/report folders to a Size and/or Depth Limit
- Options to restrict listed/report folders to those that name does/does not contain the specified text
- Stand-alone executable. No install required. Includes self-referencing link creation/deletion code